How Do I Pair And Extra Subwoofer To My Samsung N650 Sound Bar
Modified: January 22, 2024
Learn how to pair an extra subwoofer to your Samsung N650 Sound Bar and enhance your audio experience. Find step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips for a seamless setup.
(Many of the links in this article redirect to a specific reviewed product. Your purchase of these products through affiliate links helps to generate commission for AudioLover.com, at no extra cost. Learn more)
Table of Contents
Welcome to the world of immersive audio experience with the Samsung N650 Sound Bar! If you’re looking to take your home entertainment to the next level, the N650 Sound Bar is a fantastic choice. This sleek and powerful sound bar is designed to deliver crystal clear audio, bringing your favorite movies, TV shows, and music to life.
In this article, we will explore the process of pairing an extra subwoofer to the Samsung N650 Sound Bar. The addition of an extra subwoofer can enhance the bass performance and provide a more cinematic experience, making it an excellent choice for audiophiles and movie enthusiasts.
Whether you’re a tech-savvy individual or just getting started with sound systems, we’ve got you covered. We will guide you through the steps to pair an extra subwoofer to your Samsung N650 Sound Bar, ensuring that you can enjoy a complete and immersive audio experience.
Before we delve into the pairing process, let’s take a closer look at the Samsung N650 Sound Bar and understand its features and capabilities.
Understanding the Samsung N650 Sound Bar
The Samsung N650 Sound Bar is a high-performance audio system that delivers exceptional sound quality and immersive surround sound experience. With its sleek design and powerful sound output, it is the perfect addition to any home entertainment setup.
Equipped with advanced audio technologies, the Samsung N650 Sound Bar utilizes Acoustic Beam technology to create a panoramic sound experience. This technology uses a series of precisely placed openings in the sound bar to deliver sound waves that are directed towards the audience, creating a multidimensional audio effect.
Featuring a dedicated center channel speaker, the N650 ensures clear and intelligible dialogue, making it ideal for watching movies and TV shows. It also supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X technologies, allowing you to enjoy immersive and three-dimensional audio, where sound moves around you with precision.
The N650 Sound Bar comes with a wireless subwoofer that delivers deep and powerful bass. It adds an extra punch to explosions, action scenes, and music, providing a more immersive and dynamic audio experience. With its wireless connectivity, you have flexibility in placing the subwoofer anywhere in your room to achieve the optimal sound balance.
Connectivity options are plentiful on the Samsung N650 Sound Bar. It features HDMI input and output ports, allowing easy connection to your TV or other audio devices. It also supports Bluetooth, enabling seamless wireless streaming from your mobile devices.
Additionally, the N650 Sound Bar comes with built-in Wi-Fi and supports popular streaming services such as Spotify and Tidal, allowing you to enjoy your favorite music with ease. It can also be integrated into your smart home system via voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Now that we have a clearer understanding of the Samsung N650 Sound Bar and its impressive features, let’s explore the added benefits of incorporating an extra subwoofer into your audio setup.
Benefits of Adding an Extra Subwoofer
Adding an extra subwoofer to your Samsung N650 Sound Bar setup can offer several benefits that enhance your overall audio experience. Here are some key advantages of incorporating an extra subwoofer:
- Enhanced Bass Performance: The primary benefit of adding an extra subwoofer is an improvement in bass performance. Subwoofers are designed to reproduce low-frequency sounds, emphasizing deep and impactful bass tones. With an additional subwoofer, you can enjoy a richer and more immersive sound experience, especially when watching action-packed movies, listening to music, or playing video games.
- Increased Power and Volume: An extra subwoofer can provide a significant boost in power and volume. This means you can crank up the volume without worrying about distortion or the audio quality being compromised. The combination of the N650 Sound Bar and an extra subwoofer delivers powerful audio that fills your room with impressive sound, creating a more cinematic and immersive environment.
- Improved Room Coverage: With an additional subwoofer, you can achieve better room coverage and even distribution of bass frequencies. Placing the extra subwoofer at a different location in your room helps to minimize bass dead spots or uneven bass response. This ensures that every corner of your room is filled with deep, rumbling bass for a more balanced and enjoyable listening experience.
- Flexibility in Placement: Adding an extra subwoofer gives you the flexibility to experiment with different placement options. The wireless connectivity of the Samsung N650 Sound Bar allows you to position the extra subwoofer in a location that optimizes the bass response. This flexibility ensures that you can achieve the perfect balance of bass in your room, regardless of its size or layout.
- Customization and Personalization: By incorporating an extra subwoofer, you have the opportunity to tailor the audio experience to your personal preferences. You can adjust the bass levels and other audio settings to suit your liking, allowing you to create a customized audio setup that complements your specific audio content and listening preferences.
Overall, adding an extra subwoofer to your Samsung N650 Sound Bar setup can significantly enhance the bass performance, power, and flexibility of your audio system. It brings a new level of depth and realism to your favorite movies, music, and games, making your overall listening experience more immersive and enjoyable.
Compatibility of Extra Subwoofers with Samsung N650 Sound Bar
The Samsung N650 Sound Bar is compatible with select subwoofers, allowing you to add an extra subwoofer to your audio setup for an enhanced bass experience. However, it is important to ensure compatibility between the N650 Sound Bar and the additional subwoofer to ensure seamless integration and optimal performance.
The N650 Sound Bar is specifically designed to work with Samsung’s own wireless subwoofer models, such as the Samsung SWA-W700 and SWA-8500S subwoofers. These subwoofers are engineered to complement the N650 Sound Bar, offering a perfect match in terms of performance and design.
When selecting an extra subwoofer for your N650 Sound Bar, it is advised to choose one that is compatible with Samsung’s Sound+ system. This ensures that the subwoofer is specifically designed to work seamlessly with Samsung sound bars, including the N650 model.
It is important to consider the connectivity options offered by the additional subwoofer. The N650 Sound Bar utilizes wireless technology for connectivity, allowing for a clutter-free setup. Therefore, it is essential to select a wireless subwoofer that is compatible with the N650 Sound Bar’s wireless connectivity protocols.
Before purchasing an extra subwoofer, it is recommended to refer to the specifications and compatibility information provided by Samsung or the subwoofer manufacturer. This will help ensure that the chosen subwoofer is compatible with the N650 Sound Bar and will work seamlessly together.
If you already own a subwoofer and are unsure of its compatibility with the N650 Sound Bar, you can check for compatibility by reviewing the specifications of both devices. Look for common features such as wireless connectivity, similar frequency ranges, and impedance ratings to determine if they are compatible.
By choosing a compatible subwoofer for your Samsung N650 Sound Bar, you can ensure a smooth and hassle-free setup process, as well as optimal performance and integration with your audio system. This compatibility ensures that you can enjoy a powerful and immersive audio experience without any compatibility issues.
Steps to Pair an Extra Subwoofer to Samsung N650 Sound Bar
Pairing an extra subwoofer to your Samsung N650 Sound Bar is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to ensure a successful pairing:
- Place the extra subwoofer in the desired location within the range of the Samsung N650 Sound Bar. Keep in mind that it should be within a reasonable distance to ensure a stable wireless connection.
- Connect the power cable to the extra subwoofer and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Check if the Samsung N650 Sound Bar is properly connected to your TV or audio source using the provided HDMI cable or other compatible audio connection.
- Power on the Samsung N650 Sound Bar and make sure it is in pairing mode. This can usually be done by pressing and holding the pairing or wireless button on the sound bar or using the sound bar remote control.
- On the extra subwoofer, locate the Pairing or Connect button. Press and hold the button until the pairing LED on the subwoofer starts flashing. This indicates that it is in pairing mode.
- Within a few seconds, the Samsung N650 Sound Bar should detect the extra subwoofer and establish a wireless connection. The pairing LED on the subwoofer will stop flashing and remain solid once the connection is successful.
- To confirm the successful pairing, play some audio content with deep bass or engage in a test tone feature, if available, on the sound bar. You should notice the additional low-frequency response from the extra subwoofer, indicating that it is properly paired and functioning.
- If the pairing is not successful, repeat the above steps and ensure that the subwoofer is within range and that both devices are in pairing mode.
Once the extra subwoofer is successfully paired with the Samsung N650 Sound Bar, you can start exploring your favorite movies, TV shows, and music with enhanced bass performance and a more immersive audio experience.
Note: The pairing process may vary depending on the specific model of extra subwoofer you are using. It is always recommended to refer to the user manual or instructions provided by the manufacturer for detailed and accurate pairing instructions.
Troubleshooting Tips for Pairing an Extra Subwoofer
While pairing an extra subwoofer to your Samsung N650 Sound Bar is typically a smooth process, you may encounter some issues along the way. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you address common problems and ensure a successful pairing:
- Check the Range: Make sure the extra subwoofer is within the recommended range of the Samsung N650 Sound Bar. If it is too far away, the wireless connection may become unstable or not establish at all. Try moving the subwoofer closer to the sound bar and attempt the pairing process again.
- Reset the Devices: If the pairing process fails multiple times, try resetting both the Samsung N650 Sound Bar and the extra subwoofer. Refer to the respective user manuals or manufacturer’s instructions on how to perform a reset. After resetting, start the pairing process from the beginning.
- Turn Off Interference: Other wireless devices and electronic equipment in your vicinity may interfere with the pairing process. Turn off or move away any nearby devices that may broadcast on the same frequency as the subwoofer. This includes Wi-Fi routers, cordless phones, and microwave ovens.
- Double-check Compatibility: Ensure that the extra subwoofer you are trying to pair is compatible with the Samsung N650 Sound Bar. Verify the compatibility information provided by Samsung or the subwoofer manufacturer to avoid any compatibility issues.
- Update Firmware: Check for any available firmware updates for both the sound bar and the extra subwoofer. Outdated firmware can sometimes cause pairing and connectivity issues. Visit the manufacturer’s website or refer to the user manuals for instructions on updating the firmware.
- Replace Batteries (if applicable): If your extra subwoofer uses batteries, ensure they are fresh and properly installed. Weak or depleted batteries can prevent the subwoofer from establishing a stable connection. Replace the batteries if necessary.
- Contact Customer Support: If you have followed all the troubleshooting tips above and are still unable to pair the extra subwoofer, it may be helpful to reach out to customer support. Contact the manufacturer’s customer support for further assistance and guidance specific to your devices.
By following these troubleshooting tips, you can overcome common challenges when pairing an extra subwoofer to your Samsung N650 Sound Bar. Remember to refer to the user manuals and documentation provided by the manufacturer for device-specific troubleshooting instructions.
Once you have successfully paired the extra subwoofer, sit back, relax, and enjoy an enhanced audio experience with deep, powerful bass that adds a new dimension to your favorite movies, music, and games.
The Samsung N650 Sound Bar is an impressive audio system that offers a rich and immersive sound experience. By adding an extra subwoofer to your N650 setup, you can take your audio enjoyment to another level. The enhanced bass performance, increased power and volume, and improved room coverage provided by an extra subwoofer create a more immersive soundstage.
When pairing an extra subwoofer, it is essential to ensure compatibility with the N650 Sound Bar to ensure a seamless integration and optimal performance. Samsung wireless subwoofers designed for the N650 model, such as the SWA-W700 and SWA-8500S, are recommended for a perfect match in performance and design.
The pairing process is relatively simple, involving placing the extra subwoofer within range, connecting it to power, and following the pairing instructions. Troubleshooting tips can help address any issues that may arise during the pairing process, such as range limitation, interference, or compatibility problems.
Once successfully paired, you can enjoy a more immersive audio experience with deeper and more impactful bass. Whether you’re watching movies, streaming music, or playing games, the combination of the Samsung N650 Sound Bar and an extra subwoofer will bring your audio content to life.
We hope this guide has provided you with valuable insights into pairing an extra subwoofer to your Samsung N650 Sound Bar. Follow the steps carefully, troubleshoot any issues that may arise, and enjoy the enhanced audio experience that only a complete sound system can deliver.
Remember to refer to the user manuals and instructions provided by Samsung or the subwoofer manufacturer for detailed and accurate information specific to your devices. Now, sit back, relax, and immerse yourself in the world of captivating sound with your Samsung N650 Sound Bar and extra subwoofer.